MEMSIC Inc, announces the addition of the VG380
MEMSIC VG380 Inertial Module
MEMSIC's VG380 inertial module provides pitch and roll information and is capable of operating over a -40-85 C temperature range.
MEMSIC Inc, announces the addition of the VG380 to its portfolio of inertial modules.
- Provides highly accurate pitch and roll (with respect to gravity), in both static and dynamic conditions
- Static and dynamic accuracy is specified at +/-0.2 and +/-1.0 degrees (respectively) over -40-85 C (-40-185 F) temperature range
- Offered in two package/interface options, VG380SA and VG380ZA
- VG380SA measures 41 x 48 x 22 mm (1.6 x 1.9 x 0.8 in.), is designed for standalone applications, including built-in power conditioning (compatible with power supplies from 9–32V), and with RS-232 / RS-422 interface
- VG380ZA is designed for OEM/embedded applications, offering smaller 24 x 37 x 9.5 mm (0.9 x 1.4 x 0.3 in.) package, and SPI/UART interface for convenient integration
- Designed for attitude determination and platform stabilization in applications such as unmanned aerial vehicles, satellite antenna tracking, precision agriculture, surveying instruments, and construction equipment
Need Immediate Assistance?
Call Toll Free 1-888-257-5027 or email us: email@example.com